Have you also been seeing and hearing about this “Moringa” thing filling up Clicks & Dischem? Or perhaps noticed it’s become the new additive favorite in the MrsMilk Lactaion Bars?
It’s not such an unknown phenomenon in our Home however, so I thought I’d take this exciting opportunity to shed some light on it.
WHAT IS MORINGA?
Moringa oleifera is a plant that is often called the drumstick tree, the miracle tree, the ben oil tree, or the horseradish tree.
It has been used for centuries due to its medicinal properties and health benefits. It also has antifungal, antiviral, anti depressant and anti-inflammatory properties.. Basically- ideal for helping your body maintain optimum health, wellness and mental vitality.
- 95 nutrients
- 46 antioxidants
- 18 amino acids
- All 9 essential amino acids
These stats make it one of nature’s most nutritious and protein boosted, wholefood supplements, while having the highest antioxidant level known.
Besides boosting your energy and improving your general health and wellness this miracle tree, together with an active lifestyle, will improve or aid with:
- Sports Nutrition– By promoting lean Muscle Growth and Post-Workout Muscle recovery.
- Blood Pressure– Helping maintain healthy, optimal blood pressure.
- Metabolism– Will improve and speed up digestion.
- Glycemic Index– Assists in regulating and maintaining blood glucose levels.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) – Aids healthy Weight-Loss.
- Hormones– Offset hormonal imbalances in women and men.
- Cholesterol– By reducing LDL – Cholesterol which prevents plaque formation on arteries.
- Influenza– Anti-infective properties assists in preventing infection.
- Effects of Aging-. A high compliment of Vitamins and essential amino acids helps slow down effects of aging.
- Inflammation – Contains a wide range of antioxidants that reduces the effects of gout and arthritis and more.
You can check out Moringa Foods Internationalpage for more scientific benefits if you’re looking to combat something specific: https://moringafoodsinternational.com/science-and-stuff/
HOW TO ENJOY
- Have the Leaf Powder on its own washed down with water or juice, or mixit in yoghurt, powershakes, smoothies, stews, over foods or salads.
- For a busy lifestyle,try our high qualityvegan Capsules for convenience.
- Cold pressedSeed Oil.
Moringa Leaf Powder can be used both as a food, or in traditional medicine.
MORINGA FOR KIDS
Rapidly growing bodies need nutrients to aid in muscle and bone growth, brain development, mental clarity, healthy skin, hair, and nails, and to strengthen the immune system.
Children imbued with nourishment during their intensive growth cycles will show higher IQ levels, improved speech and language and increased motor skills.
WHERE TO GET THIS GEM
- You can head on over to my Instagram account https://www.instagram.com/homewithadi/ to enter my latest 5k Giveaway to win a bottle! 🙂
- We currently order our bottles online from: https://moringafoodsinternational.com/shop/ and they deliver straight to your door J
Shop my Discount Code ADI001 to get 10% off!
Their production facilities are FDA and Medical Council Certified.
Check them out-