Ofcouuuuurse one can’t feel bad for indulging in Chocolate when it’s paired with one of natures most nutritious fruits – The Berry Family!? Well, when it comes to these Truffles, you can enjoy them guilt free as its key ingredient is none other than THE MIRACLE LEAF- MORINGA!
So, go ahead and indulge in delightful, chocolaty goodness.
This is a wonderful alternative to all the heavily sweet & unhealthy desserts on the market you can try this Father’s Day!
Full of healthy calories, vitamins, minerals, and anti-oxidants to benefit your body!
For more information about Moringa, check out & use ADI001 for a Discount Code: https://moringafoodsinternational.com/about-us/
- 14 medjool dates pitted
- 5 cups raw nut combination pecans, cashews, almonds…
- .25 cup cacao powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- .5 tsp sea salt or to taste
- 2 Tbsp Moringa powder add gradually to taste
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil. Add gradually as needed to desirable consistency
- 1 tsp maple syrup if additional sweetness desired / may substitute sweetener of choice
- cacao, toasted unsweetened coconut, toasted crushed nuts….
- Berries of any kind to serve (optional ideas for toppings)
- Combine nuts and medjool dates in food processor. Pulse until smooth sticky consistency. *If nuts are frozen can warm in oven to speed up the oils being released.
- Add in vanilla, salt, cacao powder, and Moringa powder. (Optional: increase Cacao powder to 1/3 cup or experiment with a bit of expresso powder to enhance your chocolate flavor. )
- While mixing, add coconut oil and maple syrup gradually to taste and desired sticky dough-like consistency. (We found it helpful to to mix the filling in smaller increments to evenly combine. )
- Form into 18-20 one inch balls.
- Roll balls in desired coating.
If not serving immediately, store in airtight container in refrigerator. To prolong shelf-life, you may store in freezer.